Tuesday 25 August 2015

Meet World’s S-exiest Hacker, Who Hacks Huge Companies Using Her Huge B00bs


A tech expert showed off a way of hiding hi-tech hacking technology in a pair of high heeled shoes.

All she would need to do then is trick her way into an enemy’s headquarters, where she could remove the attack tool from her shoe and wreak havoc.
“I’m a natural honeypot,” I think there’s a reasonable chance that a guy might invite me back to their office after a few drinks in the neighborhood, but a handbag would be suspicious and leaving cell phones at the gate would be standard practice in any reasonably secure facility.
“My typical clothing does not leave room to hide anything- which is all the more reason they would not be suspicious of me.””With my shadowless shoes I distract the target with my…upper body and they don’t see the real danger on my feet, ” she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment