Monday 31 August 2015

Oh No!! Policeman tells woman to bring out her breast during ‘ STOP AND SEARCH ’ at Owerri

After Aba I moved to Owerri in a public bus and I
immediately regretted doing that. Owerri is not as bad as
Aba sha. It had calm to it but I saw bad road, mounds of uncleared refuse, but more absurd the number of
roundabouts in that town for no reason and way too many
billboards of Rochas that makes one dizzy.


naira to the police and 100 naira to the Army. At a point I
complained.
I was laughed at, what do I know. You are all shouting
corruption and aiding corruption but nothing prepared me for
the next stop. We got here.the driver ran out of 50s so he
decided to play smart and we were stopped.
The police man told us he would search us all. I refused to
let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the
way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power
dressing and when I said you don’t have such right to touch
me, he knew I would not be toyed with. After he searched
others. He still refused to let us go then he faced this woman
with a baby and said he needed proof to confirm the child
was hers
The woman brought out the babies hospital card and
wanted to call her husband, he refused and said the woman
should breastfeed the child, so madam decided to mock the
he goat policeman so she laughed at him and brought out
her breast, entered the car and started feeding her child.
Oga police said no way. He has to see nipple and milk. At
that point I flipped and told the woman to pull the breast out
proper and show him dripping milk , another man would
have been ashamed not this one he stood there and made
the woman splash milk. That was his proof the child was
hers and we were allowed to leave.
I saw something. This country is sick. If I saw his number I
would have taken it to Arase’s group. But they were not
numbered and that itself is totally wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment